Such a bold claim! I’m willing to make it. The husband raved. My taste buds have never been so tickled. Others have called it, “So Good it Can’t Be Described, Explosion on Your Taste Buds Chicken.” I wouldn’t toy with you, reader.
Also, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Mustard. I don’t like it. But. Turns out I don’t mind Dijon in the right quantities BECAUSE I LOVE THIS.
And this is link for the pretty side dish in these photo, brussels sprouts with cranberries & pecans. And if you’re still in the mood for some “best-ever” stuff, (who isn’t?) try the best cobbler you’ve ever had for dessert.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 lined baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.
for full recipes please see : rachelschultz.com