Mmmmm… Pumpkin Cookies! When I say these cookies are the best ever… I mean it! There is something about a warm moist cookie on a crisp fall day. I don’t know about you, but when it comes to fall baking, one of the first ingredients I think of is pumpkin. You will love this Pumpkin Cookie Recipe.
I’ve already shown you a delicious Pumpkin Muffin Recipe, a super moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe, and some fun Pumpkin Cupcakes, so today I have these delicious Pumpkin Cookies for you to try. There are only a handful of ingredients (most of which you probably already have on hand). This recipe is very easy to follow so you can have these mixed and baked in under 15 minutes. However, the cookies will look and taste so good people will think you’ve spent hours on them. 😉
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together all dry ingredients: flour through salt.
- Cream sugar and butter together. Slowly stir in pumpkin.
for full recipes please see : www.eatingonadime.com