- 1 Pound box elbow macaroni
- 3 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whole or 2% milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×11″ casserole dish.
- Cook the macaroni per package instructions.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and while still hot and add 2 1/2 cups cheese and butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, whisking to combine, and add to the macaroni mixture.
- Get full directions Here