- 1 Container of Dip, like hummus or ranch
- Broccoli, cut into florets
- Cauliflower, cut into florets
- Baby Carrots
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Crackers, like Ritz or Table Crackers
- 3 varieties snack cheese, sliced
- 3 varieties cured meats, sliced
- Anything else to make it your own
- Start by placing your dip(s) on the sheet pan, use fun bowls or I like to use my glass Pyrex that both look good and have a lid that can snap on for traveling and easy clean up!
- Then build your dip-ables around your dip. So start piling your vegetables around your dip, it doesn’t have to go 360º around the dip but you’ll want those veggies near the dip so people don’t have to continuously reach across the tray.
- Once your dip and dip-ables are in place, Add about 1/3 of the meats and cheese. I usually will fan some around the edge or next to the vegetables. You can also roll up the meats, or flower them to make the presentation look better.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here