These Roast Beef Roll Ups with Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese make the perfect appetizer and would be great for a lunch idea or meal on the go.
I use to work at a bakery and cafe and we always served the roast beef sandwiches with an herbed cream cheese spread, they pair so well together. So, I decided to make it in a roll up and the results are fantastic! Roll ups are great for on the go and make the best appetizers.
- 12 ounces sliced roast beef lunch meat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- Mix the cream cheese with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder until blended.
- Spread about 1 heaping Tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over 1 tortilla.
- Place 2 slices of roast beef on the tortilla.
for full recipes please see : www.farmwifecooks.com