We LOVE this chicken! It is a big favorite at our house. My kids love it, my hubby loves it, and I love it too 🙂 ( Did I say love it enough? Ha!) I add this chicken to the dinner menu often! It is crispy, full of flavor and baked, not fried! It is made up of only 3 ingredients: crushed Corn flakes, grated Parmesan cheese and of course, Ranch dressing! YUM 🙂
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 cup crushed Corn flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the Ranch seasoning mix, the crushed Corn flakes and Parmesan cheese into a large freezer baggie.
- Shake well to mix all together.
for full recipes please see : life-in-the-lofthouse.com