- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest fresh or dried
- 2 teaspoons parsley fresh chopped or dried
- Pre heat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In small bowl, toss together cheeses, lemon zest and parsley.
- Place heaping tablespoons of cheese mixture on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use fingers to spread out mounds into flatter circle shapes, approx. 2” to 2.5” diameter. Should make about 8 crisps.
- Bake cheese crisps in oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until turning golden and edges browning.
- Remove for oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
Recipe adapted from http://thefitfork.com