- 1 Package sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c. Heavy Whipping cream
- 42 grams Lily’s Chocolate Baking Chips or other 0 Sugar Keto brand of chocolate chips
- Pour the package of sugar free instant vanilla pudding into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, and whisk together until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Toss in 42 grams of Lily’s Chocolate baking chips. If you do not have access to the Lily’s brand of chips, look for another dark chocolate chip package that has 0 grams of sugar and uses natural sweeteners like Erythritol.
- Let the mixture set at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Spray a cupcake pan with some non stick spray, and drop 1 ½ – 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the 12 cups. Spread the mixture flat with your fingers or a spatula. Place the pan into the freezer for at least 4 hours