- 6 whole russet potatoes (Medium, 6 To 8)
- 24 whole large eggs
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes until almost tender (potatoes should still have a little bite) 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow to cool, and then peel and grate them. Season well with salt and pepper.
- INCREASE OVEN TEMP TO 425 DEGREES.
- Spray two muffin pans generously with cooking spray. Scoop 3 to 4 tablespoons of grated potato into each muffin cup. Use your fingers to gently press the sides and bottom in each muffin hole to make a nest (don’t press the potatoes firmly against the pan; they should sit lightly in the pan.) Spray again (very lightly!) with cooking spray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch and make sure they do not burn. (If they seem like they’re not browning, kick up the temp to 450.) Remove when the nests are golden brown.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here