- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs , about 16-18 full sheets, crushed and divided
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 10 oz. package mini marshmallows
- ¾ cups of milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Combine 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie pan. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Melt marshmallows in the pan over low heat with milk.
- Let cool, then mix in whipped cream.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here