If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe is for you!
Two of my favorite treats combined in one! Make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe if you are looking for a new and delicious dessert recipe! Perfect for cookouts, parties, holidays, special occasions, and birthdays! I love the mixture of Chocolate and Peanut Butter, and I hope you do too! Plus, be sure to check out even more Easy Dessert Recipes!
- 1 Cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 3 Cup sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cup flour
- 1 Cup cocoa
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 Cup unsalted sweet cream butter
- 3 Cup powder sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 5 TBS heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fill cupcake pan with cupcake lines.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar and cream until mixed.
- Add eggs, beating one at a time.
for full recipes please see : www.passionforsavings.com