Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Delight is four layers of pure bliss. This chilled dessert starts with a chocolate chip cookie bottom topped with a sweet cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, and a creamy topping with more chocolate chips! This is the dessert recipe of your dreams!!
I made this delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Delight several weeks ago, and almost forgot to share it with you. If you like chocolate chip cookies and chocolate pudding, you’re going to love this dessert!
There are several layers including a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie layer, sweet cream cheese layer, a pudding layer and a whipped topping layer! Sounds amazing right?!
A roll of refrigerated cookie dough is the secret that makes this recipe really simple and oh so good. But if you’re feeling energetic, by all means, you can use your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
The pudding layer is made with two boxes of instant pudding. I mixed chocolate fudge pudding with white chocolate pudding for the ultimate chocolate experience.
With three layers of chocolate chips, I found the mini chocolate chips worked the best. You could always make chocolate shavings for the top if you want to be a little fancy.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Delight is fabulous chilled dessert to enjoy after any meal or take to any event Just be sure to plan ahead while it’s very simple to make, the hardest part is waiting for it to chill.
- 30-33 ounces* refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 small box (4 – 1/2 cup servings size) instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 small box (4 – 1/2 cup servings size) instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (divided)
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Soften cookie dough on the counter to soften (I let mine sit about 30-60 minutes). Generously grease 9×13 glass baking dish with butter. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- When the dough is soft, press into greased baking dish. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden just around the edges (you want a soft cookie, so slightly underbaked is best).
for full recipes please see : tidymom.net