- 9oz / 250g Premade Pizza Dough
- 10 tbsp Leftover Chilli (or Bolognese)
- 10 1/2″ cubes Cheese (cheddar or mozzarella work great)
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 heaped tsp Fresh Parsley, finely diced + extra for garnish
- 1 heaped tsp Garlic, minced
- Sour Cream, for dipping
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Oil Spray
- In a bowl, combine your butter, parsley, and garlic with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Place to one side.
- Roll out your dough into a long thin log shape and slice into 10 identical chunks, around 1.5″ each. Stretch out and flatten the chunks of dough and place 1 tbsp of Chilli in each. Top with a cube of cheese then fold into a ball shape, ensuring the seam is tightly fastened.
- Spray an oven tray with olive oil and place on your dough balls. Liberally brush with garlic butter and pop in the oven at 220c/430f for 8-12mins or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream.