- 6 bell peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 1 pound ground turkey crumbles, cooked
For the cheese filling:
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup cooked spinach, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add all cheese filling ingredients until combined. Using one lasagna sheet, place the end of it inside a pepper, covering the bottom. Add a spoonful of sauce followed by some of the ground turkey, then the cheese mixture. Lay the noodle on top of the mixture. Repeat the filling process, and place noodles over the filling in the other directions. You’ll create a zigzag shape with the noodles as you layer.
- Click here to get complete recipe