Baked Chicken and Potato Casserole – crazy delicious chicken potato casserole loaded with cheddar cheese, bacon and cream, easy recipe for the family.
I have never made a casserole in my entire life but there is always the first time. This homemade baked chicken and potato casserole was a smash hit with the family. Everyone loved and enjoyed the dish.
There is nothing not to love about this super delicious recipe—chicken, potato, heavy cream, and topped with tons of cheddar cheese and bacon.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon sugar
- 3 heavy dashes ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 medium-sized potatoes peeled and cut into pieces
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 slices Canadian bacon cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 1 heaping cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stalk scallion green part only, cut into small rounds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9″ x 9″ baking pan with some oil or butter.
- Add the salt, sugar, and pepper to the heavy whipping cream. Lightly stir to combine well.
for full recipes please see : rasamalaysia.com