I love baking with apples and came up with an awesome recipe with regular cake mix! Easy recipes are a big deal when it comes to being in the kitchen! I took the cake mix added some apple pie filling and top it off with brown sugar cinnamon butter cream frosting! We now we have Apple Filled Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting! Did you see our Apple Pie Fries? Oh, you will love them too! What is your favorite cupcake?apple pie filling, and topped off with salted caramel buttercream frosting and a caramel.
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake Mix + box ingredients
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven and line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare batter according to box directions.
- Fill liners ⅔ full and bake according to box directions for cupcakes.
- Allow to cool completely.
for full recipes please see : simpleethrifty.com