- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp vital wheat gluten (do not sub! This is the protein extracted from bread that gives it it’s elasticity. It has virtually no carbs and works great in low-carb baking to give items a more traditional feel!)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 tsp truvia*
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp(65g) full fat sour cream
- 1-2tsp melted coconut oil OR butter for brushing.
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp truvia*
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the sour cream and stir until a dough forms, knead the dough for about 30s-1min.
- Roll the dough into 2 balls, flatten each slightly and place on a parchment lined/greased baking sheet.
- Use a piping bag tip or a bottle cap to punch out a hole in the center of each ball. (You can bake the extra piece as a donut hole as well!)
- Get more instructions, visit https://mouthwateringmotivation.com